Work With Us
Experienced Corporate / Longhaul Travel Consultant
The Travel Broker is an independent travel agency based in Dublin. Established in 1994 we have built our reputation on our in depth product and destination knowledge, an eye for detail and our passion for customer service excellence.
We are now looking for an experienced Corporate / Longhaul Travel Consultant to join our happy and vibrant team. The successful candidate will join our team of extremely experienced and professional travel consultants and benefit from our friendly and encouraging work environment with high levels of autonomy and opportunities for ongoing training, development and travel.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and passionate Corporate / Longhaul travel professional in search of a rewarding, varied and exciting career to join a proactive and dynamic Travel Agency. This will be a remote working position but the staff member may be required to work onsite from time to time and as such is open to all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their location providing they have the ability and equipment to successfully work remotely.
If you’ve got a passion for travel, are a people person and all about customer service then The Travel Broker would love to hear from you.
This position involves:
• Booking flights, hotels, cars etc for our Corporate Clients
• Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings
• Driving and converting sales leads
• Ensuring highest standards of customer service are met
• Assisting in developing and growing our sales
• Working in both our Corporate and Leisure Departments
• Assisting in implementing promotions and sales drives
• Assisting in team motivation to achieve our targets
• Attendance at travel events, workshops and trade fairs
• Participating in Educational Trips
• Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of relevant brochures and destinations.
Skills and Experience required:
• Self Motivated and Target Driven
• Experience with Corporate & Longhaul travel bookings
• Solid Amadeus or other GDS experience
• Proven sales track record
• Excellent geographical knowledge
• High regard for customer service excellence
• Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients
• Excellent team player
• Skills to persuade customers and influence their decisions, both for their own benefit and that of the agency
• Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply now in complete confidence by email to email@example.com and attach your CV.